lucifer-ann replied to your photo “mmm look at that kitchen. this house is for rent in our price range……”
BEAUTIFULLLL rent it
im just looking for fun, we wont be ready to rent for another few months.
But I just looked ant it looks like its actually for sale (it was just posted for rent e_e) and that its 1000K for people who have really great credit :T
(Source: stephenmackey, via holly-quinn)
The Impossible Trinity of Creativity
(Source: willempirquin, via vampishly)
THERE’S FALL STUFF AT BATH AND BODY WORKS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
AHHHHD FN IM NOT OK
Reasons why October is the best month:
- Cold but dry weather
- Everything is pretty colours
- Pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin coffee
- Everything being made to look spooky
- Horror movies on TV all the time
- Jumper weather
- Dressing up as scary things
- Hot drinks
- Lots of sweets
The smell of dying leaves
If u don’t like October get the FUCK outta my house
(Source: this-tragic-affair, via noom-noom)
jon said i need to come up with something I want to do this weekend, something the i personally find interesting
but i dont fucking know anymore what i want to do or even where to go
i need help lol
Are there any coo museums where you are that…
Point Defiance Zoo is pretty cool. There are really nice hiking trails around it too.
we go to point defiance and 5 mile all the time cause we live really really close. But thanks for the great suggestion :)
(Source: spinel57, via thebestfemale)
Important Things About the Ebola Outbreak
- You’re not hearing enough about it because it’s happening in Africa. Plain and simple. Western Media (of which I was once a naive member) does not consider the deaths of non-whites and non-Westerners as important, so while this disease kills, it isn’t killing the right people to get enough attention.
- With that said, officials have made it clear that they think there’s no chance the disease could spread outside of Africa, and definitely not to the United States.
- That’s bullshit, in my opinion. I’ve spent a lot of time researching disease transmission, viruses, etc., both professionally and in my spare time. It may not spread, but they can’t know that at this stage. It’s the largest outbreak of Ebola EVER. There are already hundreds dead, and the number is growing.
- "Ebola virus disease (formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever) is a severe, often fatal illness, with a case fatality rate of up to 90%. It is one of the world’s most virulent diseases.The infection is transmitted by direct contact with the blood, body fluids and tissues of infected animals or people. Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. During an outbreak, those at higher risk of infection are health workers, family members and others in close contact with sick people and deceased patients." [x]
- There is no cure and no vaccine, and most people are not educated on protecting themselves from this disease.
- Don’t freak out, but we should all be paying attention.
Just a warning, there is also a minor outbreak in the UK, so you can bet your ass that it’ll get to other countries soon.
and they are bringing two infected americans from africa to the US.
(Source: brand-upon-the-brain, via deexduuh)